Florida West Coast Chapter of APICS
APICS FLWC Career Services
The Florida West Coast Chapter of APICS embraces the philosophy of Lifelong Learning for Lifetime Success. Our Vision and Mission reflect our intent to be the premier provider of Supply Chain resource-management education and professional development, to benefit FLWC members, local area companies and the Tampa Bay community. It is our belief that knowledge is the key element of success. Knowledge is possible as a result of learning. Lifelong Learning demonstrates a commitment and passion to "being the best".
FLWC Members take advantage of the FLWC education and developmental programs to become the Supply Chain resource-management professionals that local area companies can hire to support efforts for continuous improvement and ongoing organizational success.
Local area Companies maintain their competitive edge by hiring professionals that keep pace with learning new the new technologies, skills and techniques.
The Tampa Bay Community remains economically sound by keeping successful, viable companies in the area.
The Career Services Program exists to introduce local area companies to the FLWC Members. The Career Services Program:
- Ø Solicits information regarding employment opportunities at local companies
- Ø Informs registered members about employment opportunities
- Ø Promotes the vision and mission of the APICS Florida West Coast Chapter
Member participation benefits:
- Ø A medium for networking
- Ø A forum for outplacement support and knowledge sharing
- Ø A forum for job opportunities
- Ø Access to our professional member network
- Ø Free advertising of open positions in our Newsletter
Members: Educated members help companies win
Companies: Successful Companies help the community win
Community: An economically sound community allows everyone to win
Please email if you are interested in registering as a member of the FLWC Career Services program, or if your company has an employment opportunity.
copyright ©2000 APICS