What is APICS?
Who and what is APICS?APICS is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in operations management, including production, inventory, supply chain, materials management, purchasing, and logistics. Since 1957, individuals and companies have relied on APICS for its superior training, internationally recognized certifications, comprehensive resources, and worldwide network of accomplished industry professionals.
The knowledge gained through APICS enables productivity improvement in the workplace and the achievement of competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Leading to enhanced self-confidence, job security, career advancement, and financial security
- Instilling confidence in employers that their employees are better prepared, more knowledgeable, more capable, more productive, and able to contribute to a successful bottom line.
- Instilling confidence in individuals that they are contributing to organizational success.
- Resulting in individuals experiencing a sense of accomplishment, pride, and peace of mind.
The APICS Mission
To be the Premier provider and global leader in individual and organizational education, standards of excellence and information in integrated resource management.
The APICS Vision
To inspire individuals and organizations toward lifelong learning and to enhance individual and organizational success.
The APICS Goals
- The educational offerings, products and services of APICS will be market-driven and accessible on demand.
- APICS will be recognized as the source for state-of-the-art information (Body of Knowledge) in all aspects of intregrated resource management.
- Organizations and individuals will find certification of professional expertise, available through APICS, of value.
- Members will recognize APICS as a provider of value-added services and benefits to support growth.
copyright ©2000 APICS